Shesh Ghale

Shesh Ghale, Melbourne Australia.

Nepalese-born entrepreneur Shesh Ghale is the richest Nepalese Abroad. Mr. Ghale came to Australia in the early 1990s for higher education and later began Melbourne Institute of Technology, which has 2,000 fee-paying students, mostly from overseas. He has been listed to the rich list Australia. He joins the Rich 200 with a fortune of $208 million, thanks largely to his Melbourne Institute of Technology. Mr Ghale currently resides in Melbourne, Australia with his wife and family.

65 thoughts on “Shesh Ghale

1. lawstonkrish38@gmail.com

hello and namaste shesh sir,
    my names krishna kumar tamang, it makes me feel proud not only me but to the entire nepalese people dictating that we have a nepali person who is rulling australia as one of the most richest i truly am inspired by you sire and hope to be like you someday…

2. Raju Ghale

Dear Sir,

Pls help those Nepali student who can’t afort money for there education and those who are good in study…. so that our country can become one day economically strong….

I hope you will do some thing for Nepal …

Thanks & Regards,

Raju Ghale

Lamjung (Ghale gun)

3. Gopi raj bhusal

dear sir

I proud your business in australia .
    this good but if you want able know country of nepal , you can helpfull to other and get guiding to business ok

I am small exporter I need some of nepali and other product export in australia , if you want help and proud my buisiness ok

Lumbini Business House

Lumbini , nepal

009779847040535

4. Ashok

You’ve done a great job but hope u’ll be in the list of richest person of this whole world not only australia. Best Of Luck .

5. S.B. GHALE

Dear Mr. Ghale,
    Congratulation for being one of the richest man in Australia.
    I pray for your well being and good health.
    Regards to your family.

6. Vijay Raj Upadhyay

Dear Shesh
    I always proud of you. I Love you my dear and wish you every success in days to come. I also wish a good health, all-time-smile and sweet dream to you and your family. You always be happy and feel excellent. Happy Vijaya Dhasahmi 2068.
    Vijay Raj Upadhyay, Jordan

7. Rajan prasad silwal

Dear mr. ghale

congratulation and i am proud with you . i prey for your well being and good health
    shesh dai
    tapailai ma euta request garchhu ki tapaile hamile bharkharai kholeko community campus ko building banaidin ko lagi yesma dherai kisan ka chhori ra buhari haru sasto sulav rup ma padhiraka chhan aile campuslai austrelian embassy le computer lab ra liabery banaidiyo tar campus ko bhawan chhaina aile ai ko euta higher s.school ma chalirako chhau jantale 22 ropani gagga pani donete garka chhan tar banauna paisaechhaina ma tapaiko nam rahanigari building banaidin anurodh garchhu sathai tapaiko jaya jaya hos bhanne kamana garchhu

name of campus- Dhunibeshi Adarsha campus
    Adress – jeevanpur 6 Dhading
    email _ silwalrajan98@yahoo.com

8. Birbal Ghale

Proud of Ghale society. progress more Ghale dai

Birbal Ghale
    Gorkha
    977-9846070430
    email-birbalg13@gmail.com

9. lal prasad john ghal

dear brother shesh g
    Its great to heard about you,im so proud of you congratulation.And keep it up.we had meet in ktm- at Nuptse Lodge way back 1986 when you back frm Aus- after finishd ur engineering course along w/ bhauju Jamuna. just a recall……..
    LP john ghale
    cnmi- u.s.a.

10. Amit Ghale

Dear All,
    I don’t understand why you all happy and try to make contact with Shesh Ghale,
    What he did for Nepal?
    He earn all money from Nepali student not from Australian,That means all money belongs to Nepali people,
    Nepal is the pooerest country in the world can he can open a school or college for poor students,
    He did anything for his country?Nothing he did everything for him,
    Why we proud of him?
    Please don’t take me wrong this is my personal openion,

11. Amit Ghale

Dear All,
    I don’t understand why you all happy and try to make contact with Shesh Ghale,
    What he did for Nepal?
    He did anything for his country?Nothing he did everything for him,
    Why we proud of him?
    Please don’t take me wrong this is my personal openion,

12. Bhim Gurung

Shesh Dai, Dhilai bhayepani Congrate and proud of you.Tapainko news le Jibanma dherai garnu parchha bhanne lagyo, ek patak jiwanma tapaisanga bhetna paye hunthyo, bhagyabas yetikhera Australia aaipugeko chhu, coming tuesday 14 of dec, 2010 melbourne aaudai chhu, tapai lai bhetna napaye pani tapainko college herera pharkinu parla.Kunai bela mail hernu bhayo bhane 2 sabda hello garnu hola.Namaste.

Bhim Gurung
    Pokhara
    Now. Adelaide

13. Eak Raj Ghale

Dear Mr. Ghale,
    Congratulation for being one of the richest man in Australia.
    I pray for your well being and good health.
    Regards to your family.